Tuesday, April 17, 2007

April Vacation

So its tuesday and im on vacation and im hanging out with Denise..... FUN FUN (HAHA) Tonight we have cell and i hope its as good as it was last week....
The past couple months have been tough for me with work, school and things that are just distracting me from getting close to god again, and i just dont feel like thats right. I mean physicly im not doing anything but in my mind i am just ripping my insides out to get to him.... Last week at cell We did this whole big thing about "Focus" and what was distracticing us in our life. Some said family others said co workers. but i think there was more then that lol. But when it came to me i let it out and told them what was really bothering me. when we where going around the room praying for each other it was my turn, and my cousin nick prayed for me and i mean he said so really powerfull stuff. this is what he wrote to me and i stuck it in my wallet so i would read it every day. "Over and over god says to me "i miss him" with a finger pointed to you. He weeps because seeing you once or twice a month isn't enought. His heart aches to meet with you. God is love sick for you. He wants a relationship with you more then anything else." some good stuff right there... Come sunday night during the Foundry i was praying and all i could here was "listin to him" and it took me a while but i relized that it means "listin to nick i am speaking through him to you." and while i was praying relized how much he loves me when herd him crying.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Really good blog! You are hearing and seeing what needs to be done, that is the toughest thing sometimes, now that you know it live it!