Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday

WOOT! Today is my birthday and i am just chillin with family till like 6 then i am going down to the church for a party i am 15 and the first thing i did this morning is i prayed like crazy for this year to be good and for me to have a good first summer working at camp..I also prayed for Joel and Denise for them to have a nice safe summer and that i can come to know u better!
its like 10:30 at night and i just got an IM from jerrica asking me to prey for here here is what she said
ACBsgal17: hey sean FoOtBaLlPlAyAr55: hey ACBsgal17: can u pray for me plz FoOtBaLlPlAyAr55: ya y ACBsgal17: i need to get straight with god and things in my life it's been hard these last couple of months.
So please anyone out there who reads here is another chance for a teen to get save so please pray with me and help her get through her tough times..

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for your prayers - I receive them and appreciate them.

;)

Jerrica said...

thnx sean for writing that it means alot to me... thnx for being there for me when i needed someone the most... loves

Aurora said...

Happy Birthday, Sean.
(For the record, 15 was a good year for me! Don't listen to Bert!)

I'm psyched for you cooking dinner tomorrow night! I love spaghetty....most of all spaghetti I don't have to cook! HAHA!
Aurora

Seeker of The Light said...

Get used to praying for others, Sean. That's what God has gifted you in and people are noticing already. Keep it up- you'll be blessed by blessing others with your prayers!

Denise said...

Dude - where are you?!?! We can't find you anywhere! Come to cell...come to our little party tomorrow night...come see our lives!!!! lol.

Oh, and you really need to update!

;)